Participants Must have a Valid (not expired) Standard First Aid with CPR or a CPR Certificate. Participants must have taken the Full Course previously. Participants who have taken a Recertification Course previously must sign up for a Full Course.
Participants who have a Certification that expired between March 1st 2020 to August 31st 2020 must take a Recertification course no later than October 31st, 2020.
- Self Paced Online Learning Modules (Must be completed before the class)
- 2 Hours in Class for a CPR Recertification
- 4 Hours in Class for a Standard First Aid and CPR Certification
- Included is a Digital Copy of the Canadian Red Cross First Aid Manual. Please download from your Online Learning Profile and bring to class on your Phone or Tablet.
- Paper copies of the Manual will be available for Purchase at the beginning of Class for $10.00
- Manuals are Mandatory for the course. Due to Covid-19, we can no longer supply a classroom copy of the Manual.
- Masks are Mandatory at all times in the Training Rooms. Please bring with you a Non-Medical Disposable Surgical Mask, or a well-made Cotton Home-made Mask.